- Sirloin Primembee Steak
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- ¼ tsp chopped garlic
- 250 g fresh spinach
- 350 g bean sprouts
- 100 g shiitake mushrooms
- 1 cucumber
- 2 small zucchini
- 2 medium carrots
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 2 onions
- soy sauce
- Sesame oil
- fried sesame seeds
- salt and pepper
- vegetable or rapeseed oil
- 3-4 servings of cooked rice
- 3-4 eggs
- 2 tbsp kochkhujang (korean chili paste)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp fried sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
Time for preparing:
Bibimbap is probably one of the most famous and beloved Korean dishes. Even if you don’t know anything about Korea, it’s not so difficult to find people who ate once in their lives Bibimbap. What it is? Bibimbapsimply translates as “rice mixed with meat and vegetables.” You can make the most different variations of this dish depending on your preferences and nutritional requirements. By traditional and authentic versions of the recipe Bibimbapserved with raw beef and raw egg yolk along with other vegetables.
- Cook rice using a little less water than you need. Rice for bibimbap should be drier than usual to achieve the best result.
- Cut the beef into thin long strips 1 cm wide. Mix with soy sauce, sesame oil, brown sugar and garlic. Leave to marinate for about 30 minutes while you work on the other ingredients of the dish.
- Add vegetable oil to the wok and fry the meat at high temperature. It takes no more than 5 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, make bibimbap sauce, mixing all the ingredients for it.
- Peel and cut into thin strips of carrots. Add vegetable oil and 1/4 teaspoon of salt to the wok and fry the carrots over high heat for about 2-3 minutes.
- Rinse the shiitake mushrooms and chop finely. Also fry in a pan with the addition of salt, like carrots. Fry until mushrooms are fully cooked.
- Blanch the spinach in salted boiling water for 30-40 seconds. Rinse lightly in cold water, then drain the water and put the spinach on a board. Cut into strips, mix with chopped onions and garlic (1 teaspoon each), add 1 teaspoon of sesame oil, 1/2 teaspoon of sesame seeds, salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut the cucumber lengthwise into two halves, then thinly cut across. Salt and leave for 10 minutes. Drain excess liquid, add 1 tbsp. chopped onions, 1/2 tsp chopped garlic, 1 tsp sesame oil and 1/2 tsp sesame seeds (which can be fried in a dry pan for flavor).
- Cut zucchini in the same way as cucumbers. And marinate them, sprinkled with salt, for 15 minutes. After this, drain the resulting liquid. Add 1 tablespoon of chopped onion, 1/2 teaspoon of chopped garlic, 1 teaspoon of sesame oil and 1/2 teaspoon of sesame seeds. Lightly fry in a greased pan for a couple over medium heat.
- Make fried eggs one for each guest.
How to serve Bibimbap? First put rice in a deep plate, put meat and vegetables in portions on it, as in the photo, pour bibimbap sauce. Above is an egg. Before the meal, each guest mixes well all the ingredients in the cup.
Recipe - Bibimbap:
- Cook rice using a little less water than required. For perfect taste, the rice for bibimbap should be a little drier than usual.
- Beef cut into thin long (about 5 cm) strips. Put in a bowl, add 1 tbsp. teaspoon of soy sauce, 2 teaspoons of sugar, 1 tbsp. teaspoon of sesame oil, 2 teaspoons of rice vinegar, 1 tbsp. teaspoon chopped green onions, 1 teaspoon chopped garlic, 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds and a pinch of pepper. Mix. Marinate for 20 minutes.
- Sauté the marinated beef in a skillet for 2 to 3 minutes over high heat.
- Fern sprouts (Fern brake) cut into strips 7-8 cm in length. Put in a clean bowl, add 2 tbsp. tablespoons of soy sauce, 1 tbsp. teaspoon of sesame oil, 1 teaspoon of chopped garlic, 1/2 teaspoon of sesame seeds and a pinch of pepper. Stir and let stand for 10 minutes. Fry in a skillet with 1 tbsp. spoon of sesame oil for about 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Boil soybean seedlings for 3 minutes in boiling water (1 cup of water + 1 teaspoon of salt). Drain the water quickly and put the sprouts in cold water to stop cooking. Drain and put in a separate bowl. Add 1 teaspoon chopped garlic, 1 tbsp. teaspoon of sesame oil, 1/2 teaspoon of sesame seeds, salt and pepper to taste.
- Blanch the spinach in salted boiling water for 30-40 seconds. Drain quickly and fill with cold water to stop cooking. Drain the water. Cut into thin strips 8 cm long. Put in a clean bowl, add 1 tbsp. teaspoon of chopped green onions, 1 teaspoon of chopped garlic, 1 teaspoon of sesame oil, 1/2 teaspoon of sesame seeds, salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut the cucumbers in half and then cut into thin slices. Put in a separate bowl and generously sprinkle with salt. Leave to marinate for 10 - 15 minutes. After this time, drain the resulting liquid. Add 1 tbsp. teaspoon of chopped green onions, 1/2 teaspoon of chopped garlic, 1 teaspoon of sesame oil and 1/2 teaspoon of sesame seeds.
- Zucchini cut in half lengthwise and then cut into thin slices. Put in a clean bowl, sprinkle generously with salt and leave to marinate for 10 - 15 minutes. Drain the resulting liquid. Add 1 tbsp. teaspoon of chopped green onions, 1/2 teaspoon of chopped garlic, 1 teaspoon of sesame oil and 1/2 teaspoon of sesame. Fry in a lightly greased skillet for 1 to 2 minutes over medium heat.
- Cut the carrots into thin long strips. Fry in a lightly greased skillet for 1-2 minutes over medium heat, sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine all the ingredients for the sauce in a small bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Put a portion of rice in a large bowl. If you use a stone bowl, heat it over medium heat to a very high temperature. Add 1 tbsp. spoonful of sesame oil, put rice and fry for several minutes, until the rice begins to hiss.
- On top of the rice lay out a small portion of each of the side dishes, distributing them beautifully by color (the same colors on the contrary). Sprinkle with a little sesame oil.
- Fry the eggs quickly so that the yolk stays liquid. Put one fried egg with the yolk up on top of each dish. Serve with cooked sauce.
In addition to the fillings indicated above, for bibimbap also often use: shiitake mushrooms (chopped and fried), bell root - doraji (soaked and fried), onions (chopped and fried), lettuce and kimchi.
Shiitake mushrooms must be thoroughly washed and soaked in cold water for 2-3 hours.
In the meantime, you can prepare vegetables. Zucchini should be washed and cut off the place of attachment of the stem, peel the carrots, and bell pepper - from the seeds. Trim the “buttocks” of the fresh cucumber and wash all the vegetables thoroughly.
Now cut them into thin, oblong straws.
After the mushrooms are wet, wring them out of the water and drop them into a colander: let the excess moisture completely drain. Pour a little vegetable oil into the pan and add a few cloves of chopped garlic. Put the mushrooms on a hot oil and fry until golden brown. Salt them a little.
Take a small piece of ginger root and peel it, cut into small pieces. In a separate frying pan, heat the oil and put the chopped carrots into strips and ginger. Add a little salt and fry until the carrots are ready.
Bulgarian pepper should also be slightly sautéed in refined oil. Do not forget to salt.
And now let's move on to frying the zucchini and fresh cucumber. Since these vegetables are the most watery, they will release a lot of moisture during cooking. Therefore, so that they do not stew and get a beautiful golden crust, Spread them only on hot oil and fry exclusively over high heat.. Salt vegetables well, add a little granulated sugar and Kochudyan pepper and soya paste. Mix everything thoroughly and sauté until the zucchini is fully cooked.
Rinse the meat thoroughly and pat dry with a paper towel. Cut the veal into thin strips. Now let's prepare the marinade: mix soy sauce, sesame oil, salt and black pepper. Pour the chopped meat with this marinade and leave for 25-30 minutes. After that, heat the pan and pour a teaspoon of sesame oil. Send the marinated meat along with the marinade. Add a little soya paste and mix thoroughly. Fry until the meat is soft, but be careful not to dry it: veal should be juicy.
Cook the rice. Special rice for sushi is ideal for bibimbap, however, if this is not the case, you can do with ordinary round-grain rice. Rinse the rice thoroughly and fill it with purified water in a ratio of 1: 2, respectively. Bring to a boil, cover and simmer over the smallest fire for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare a dressing: mix a few pinches of salt, granulated sugar and 3 tablespoons of rice vinegar. Once the rice is cooked, add the cooked dressing there and mix everything thoroughly.
All the ingredients from which we will form bibimbap are ready. Porcelain, copper or stone dishes are used for serving. However, we confine ourselves to a clay pot with a convenient handle, which is called "dolot". The walls and bottom of the pot must be lubricated with sesame oil. Put boiled rice on the bottom with a thin layer, lay the vegetables, mushrooms and meat on top of it in sectors as shown in the photo. If you are not sharp enough, you can add some more pepper paste. Take an egg and separate the yolk from the protein. Gently lay the yolk in the center of the dish and sprinkle it with a little sesame.
Now place the bibimbap pot on the stove, setting medium heat. When the rice begins to bake, remove the dish from the heat.
That's all! Now you know how to make a delicious bibimbap at home without the root of a bell. Mix the contents of the pot immediately before the meal, and then you can begin the long-awaited tasting. The dish is simply divine! Very fragrant, very spicy, insanely tasty and satisfying! There is no point in describing this amazing taste, because words cannot convey it. We highly recommend preparing your own bibimbap. Believe me, it's worth it!
An open community dedicated to culinary creativity. In the community will be laid out recipes, long posts with photo recipes of dishes, video recipes, flavor combinations of products. Work and advice from chefs. Articles about products, dishes and their origin. Culinary techniques for everyday life. From complex to simple.
1) It is forbidden to leave messages that are advertising (to any extent) in nature and not related to the brand,
2) It is forbidden to post messages about the sale and resale of any goods and services, post links to Internet resources and / or files containing advertising information that is not related to the brand,
3) It is forbidden to create topics and messages that provoke users to violate these Rules,
4) It is forbidden to directly or indirectly insult community members and the administration.
5) It is forbidden to upload photo / video materials for cooking from third-party resources. To eliminate plagiarism at the end of the post we attach a photo with the finished dish and on the leaflet your account name with a note for the Culinary Workshop or KM. Posts ignoring this rule will be transferred to the general feed.
6) The video post without a detailed text recipe will be moved to the general feed.
7) To make suggestions, criticisms and other issues, write with a note of the community administration.