Treating hemorrhoids at home is the fastest way to get rid of with medications, diets and exercises. When choosing medicines, it is important for a person to take into account that many drugs have side effects, so it is important to choose not only effective, but also safe. The doctor will help to cope with this task.
But if the visit to the doctor is postponed for some reason, you can resort to the help of conservative and alternative medicine.
Drugs for medication
Remedies for hemorrhoids inexpensive and effective can be prescribed by a doctor. But many patients do not imagine which doctor treats hemorrhoids in men. Plus, there is a certain confusion that does not allow patients to immediately get an appointment with the right doctor.
Help get rid of the disease and diagnose can:
- The surgeon is a coloproctologist.
When applying, a physician must:
- manual inspection using tools,
- history taking - interviewing a patient for complaints.
A coloproctologist is also a specialist whose competence is the study and treatment of rectal pathologies.
A surgeon - a coloproctologist will be required only if therapy with the use of medications is not successful and surgical intervention is required.
If you did not succeed in finding the right specialist, then you can treat the disease using:
It is possible to remove the hemorrhoidal node with various medications, but much depends on the form of the course of the disease and the severity of symptoms.
External hemorrhoids are treated using ointments, but internal - with the help of suppositories. Tablets are prescribed to strengthen therapy and improve its effectiveness in both cases.
For the quick treatment of hemorrhoids at home in men and women, ointments of various spectrum of action can be used, the following drugs have minimal toxicity:
- Heparin ointment,
- Ichthyol ointment,
- Fleming Ointment,
- Boro is a plus
- Vishnevsky ointment.
Using funds for external use, it is worth observing certain rules:
- apply the medicine to clean and dry skin,
- apply a disc or swab of gauze or cotton to the inflamed area,
- do not use 2 products at the same time.
That is, before starting treatment, it is necessary to conduct standard hygiene procedures. Then apply the selected ointment to the inflamed area, apply a cotton swab or disk. It is advisable to carry out such procedures before bedtime. You can do them several times a day: morning and evening.
Treatment of hemorrhoids in an adult man can take place using suppositories, more often than other medications, proctologists prescribe suppositories:
- With sea buckthorn oil.
- With ichthyol.
- With marigold extract.
- With propolis.
These suppositories will help get rid of the first signs of rectal varicose veins at the initial stage of development, but if the disease has passed to the 2nd or 3rd stage, then suppositories are prescribed:
Homeopathic suppositories are often prescribed, they are notable for their good effectiveness and good tolerance. When used correctly, they can complement drug therapy.
What drugs are prescribed:
General recommendations for the use of suppositories:
- it is necessary to carry out hygiene procedures,
- lie on one side, bend 1 leg at the knee and push it forward a little,
- insert a candle into the anus,
- lie on the bed for 15-20 minutes.
Such treatment is very effective in the fight against hemorrhoids, but it is recommended to carry out the procedures on a regular basis: 2-3 times a day. The duration of treatment is from 10 to 14 days.
External and internal hemorrhoids are treated and with the help of tablets, venotonics are most often prescribed. Means that strengthen the walls of blood vessels, increase their tone.
How and what is the best treatment for varicose veins of the rectum:
- Venarus - improves blood microcirculation in vessels and capillaries, increases their tone.
- Pilex - tones and strengthens the walls of veins and blood vessels.
- Heparin - prevents the formation of blood clots, anticoagulant.
- Vikasol - accelerates cell regeneration processes, restores the walls of the rectum.
Pills will help if a lump appears, they will strengthen the blood vessels, often they are part of the complex therapy, which is most effective.
You can get rid of the main signs of the disease with the help of complex therapy in 3-4 days. You need to take medications as part of prevention.
Exercises for hemorrhoids can be combined with drug therapy, or done during the period of remission in order to prolong it and avoid relapse.
Gymnastics from varicose veins of the rectum, a list of several exercises that you can do at home:
- You should lie on your back, raise your legs up, so that you get an angle of 45 degrees. Then cross the legs with their feet, reminiscent of the movement of scissors. Repeat the exercise 50 times.
- Lie on your back, bend your knees and place them straight, arms stretch out along the body. Lift the pelvis up, fixing the position at the highest point for 30 seconds. Repeat the exercise 30 times. Gradually, you can increase the duration of the "pause", bringing it to 3 minutes.
- Lie on your back, then raise the body, take a knee-elbow pose (stand on all fours and rest your elbows on the floor). Then, bend your back 10-15 times, simulating the movements of a cat. Make at least 30 repetitions.
When doing exercises at home, do not forget that the simplest and most effective is to compress the anus. This exercise does not require special training or equipment, it can be done unnoticed by others.
Proper nutrition helps the body cope with the main signs of pathological changes. The diet for hemorrhoids is part of complex therapy, it is prescribed to all patients, to reduce the severity of symptoms. Proper nutrition will help minimize the likelihood of constipation and normalize the digestion process.
What to do when the first symptoms of the disease appear, which products to include in the diet:
- Dried fruits - as well as other foods with soft dietary fiber.
- Fresh fruits - apples, bananas, grapes, as well as fruit drinks and fruit drinks prepared from them.
- Cereals - buckwheat, egg, oatmeal, barley, as well as cereals prepared from them.
- Sour-milk products - fermented baked milk, sour cream, low-fat cottage cheese, kefir.
- Various oils - sunflower, pumpkin, flax, corn.
- Fresh herbs - basil, caraway seeds, parsley, dill and cilantro.
- Mineral water - provided that it contains a large amount of magnesium and sulfates.
- Soups - if they are prepared on a light meat or fish broth with the addition of fresh vegetables.
It is not forbidden to eat meat and fish, but it is desirable that these products do not have high fat content. At the same time, a large amount of protein food should be avoided - this can trigger constipation.
You can not eat the following foods with hemorrhoids:
- mashed potatoes
- semi-finished products
- beans, peas,
- sweet soda
- fresh milk,
- rye bread
- white cabbage
- strong tea and coffee.
Do not eat foods that increase gas formation in the stomach, the ban is imposed on dark chocolate and muffins made from refined flour.
It is undesirable to experiment with dishes that irritate the mucous membrane of the stomach and intestines. Spicy, spicy, salty, smoked, fried and fatty dishes will have to be excluded.
It is still necessary to limit fiber intake, because otherwise, there is a high risk of developing diarrhea or other digestive problems.
Cure forever varicose veins, you can and without resorting to medication. This will help decoctions of medicinal herbs and plants. They are used to create enemas.
How to cure hemorrhoids with enemas, which can be used:
- A decoction of chamomile with calendula.
- Decoction of oak bark with yarrow.
- Celandine broth with St. John's wort.
Dry or fresh herbs are brewed with boiling water, insist for 6-8 hours. Then carry out enema procedures.
- empty the intestines without pain and constipation,
- reduce the intensity of the inflammatory process,
- reduce the size of the nodes.
If bleeding has opened, then a decoction of the hemophilus will help to cope with it. This herb has a powerful hemostatic effect, it can be mixed with wormwood, and then brewed with boiling water, simmer in a water bath for 30 minutes, cool and used for enema procedures.
How to treat external hemorrhoids in men using traditional medicine? To do this, you must have certain knowledge. There are several methods that are most popular with patients.
Quick ways to get rid of hemorrhoidal nodes using folk methods:
- Compresses or lotions.
- Baths with decoctions of herbs.
- Self-made candles.
- Softening essential oils.
Compresses and lotions are made in the evening. You can replace them by washing with the use of decoctions of medicinal herbs. Preparing a decoction for a compress or lotion is easy, need to mix in a container of 2 tbsp. tablespoons of chamomile, oak bark, pour 1 liter of boiling water. Insist for 12 hours, then use as directed.
Baths will help if the node is bleeding or a bump is inflamed. In a small amount of warm water, pour a pre-prepared infusion of medicinal plants. The duration of the procedure is 15-20 minutes. You can do baths daily, in conjunction with other medical procedures, they help you deal with hemorrhoids much faster.
Suppositories can not only be purchased at the pharmacy, they are prepared at home, on their own. There are several proven recipes:
- you can make a candle out of ice - it will help stop bleeding, relieve pain,
- cook from oil and honey - it will relieve inflammation, soften irritated skin,
- cut from raw potatoes - will not only help stop bleeding, but also reduce the size of the knot.
Essential extracts are also used to treat hemorrhoids, oils are especially popular:
Camphor and petroleum jelly can be used. They are applied in a small amount on a tampon or cotton pad, applied to the inflamed area. If the node is inside the rectum, then you can melt the butter, drip a few drops of sea buckthorn or milk thistle extract into the resulting mass, freeze the oil, and then cut out the candle from it and put it into the anus.
The treatment of hemorrhoids at home is a process that requires daily procedures of a different nature. But if such therapy for 3 days does not bring any result, there is no point in continuing it. It is better to consult a doctor right away.